Business Improvement Programmes - Q&A
Your Questions answered...
1. How would you describe the programme?
2. How does it work?
3. Who is involved and what will they do?
4. What is targeted?
5. Can it be tailored exactly to my business?
6. What happens on completion?
7. How long does it run for?
8. How much does it cost?
9. How do you compare with Training Providers & Consultants?
10. What’s the next step?
Ask us other questions directly.......
Nationally recognised qualifications
A successful business improvement team
Team report on early savings & improvements
Team report on realistic mid-range improvements
Report for management action
Proposal for a substantial improvement/efficiency
in the business from your own improvement team
Clear & replicable framework established for
Your own trained, qualified, and successful
improvement team able to make improvements
again and again
UK Data Protection
The Centre for Management and Business Development (c4mbd) LLP
Company number OC359840 Registered as a Limited Liability Partnership in England & Wales. Registered office;
Sunburst House, Elliott Road, Bournemouth. Dorset. BH11 8JP
Tel: 01202 835123
The Centre for Management & Business Development (c4mbd)